Me USB Host is an adapter for USB devices. You can use it to connect a Makeblock mainboard to a USB device, such as a USB joystick, a mouse, or a thumb drive. So you can control your robot with your own joystick or something else.
- Main chip: CH375B
- Reserved pads for advanced DIY
- Hot plug NOT supported
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mm pin holes for connecting with Dupont wire
- Easy wiring with 6P6C RJ25 interface
- Arduino library for easy programming
Download Arduino Library.
- Supported device: HID device whose descriptor is shorter than 64 bytes
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Size: 24 x 48 x 16 mm (length x width x height)
If you have any doubt about this product or you need technical support, please post it in Makeblock forum