Description: Makeblock Orion is an easy-to-use mainboard based on Arduino Uno with improvements for education. It provides eight RJ25 ports to connect to all the other Me series modules with color-labels, can save you from horrible pin-wiring and help you focus on inventor amazing projects. Makeblock Orion supports most of programming software (Arduino/ Scratch/ AduBlock), and we offer the customized graphical programming software (Scratch for Robot/ Makeblock HD App). You can also find Makeblock Base Bracket which is compatible with Orion here. Features:
- 100% Arduino compatible;
- Comes with Arduino library for easy programming;
- Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, cover all ages people;
- Using RJ25 cable connect the Me series electronic modules, super easy to wiring;
- Modular installation, and compatible with LEGO Bricks;
- Two-channel motor driver integrated (Two channels additional with Me-motor driver through PORT_1&2)
Specification: Operating Voltage: 6-12V DC power; Microcontroller: ATmega238; Detecting Angle: prefer at 30 degree angle; Dimension: 80 x 60 x 18mm (Length x Width x Height); Usage:
- Connect the Makeblock Orion and computer with micro-USB cable first. The first time you use Makeblock Orion, you need to install the USB interface driver.
- Makeblock Orion support PC and mobile device control.
User Guide: Makeblock Orion: http://learn.makeblock.com/makeblock-orion/ Arduino IDE: http://learn.makeblock.com/learning-Arduino Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0: http://learn.makeblock.com/getting-started-programming-with-mblock/ Makeblock HD App: http://learn.makeblock.com/en/makeblock-app-hd/