Description: Me 7-Segment Serial Display
is a classic 4-digit common anode 7-segment display, it
usually used to display numbers and a few special characters. You can easily use it in your robot project to show speed, time, the value of sensors, or scores. Me 7-Segment Serial Display is
based on chip TM1637, you can control each segment and decimal point individually. Controlling each segment is not a complicated work, we have provided Arduino library for easy programming.
Notice: this is a picture of V1.0. For convenience, the RJ25 connector is moved to the back of PCB on V1.1. Features:
- 4 digit red alpha-numeric display and one decimal point per digit
- Selectable brightness, you can see clearly even in daytime
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mmbreakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6P6C RJ25 interface
- Arduino library for easy programming
Documents: Arduino Library For more details about this product, please visit Makeblock wiki page. If you have any question about this product or you need technical support, please post it in Makeblock forum.
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Digital Bits: 4
- Size:24x48x 32mm(Length x Width x Height)